Pages

Thursday 29 October 2020

Jordan EOCT Trip

Walt

Connect with Papatūānuku by exploring our local area 


Introduction
surfing was so fun even the EOTC trip in the EOTC trip we had to walk on a mountain surfing was fun as well Tuatara went surfing first kotuku went second i stood up 7 times some said they stood up more then 10 but i think there lieing.


Reflection
My favourite thing about surfing was having fun with my friends and standing up on my surf board it was really fun i cant wait for more surfing. My EOTC  trip was really fun my favourite thing about the trip was playing with my friend Jordan.

my least favourite thing about surfing is not catching a wave my least favourite thing in EOTC trip is walkin all the way up the hill.

Question
have you been in a trip before


No comments:

Post a Comment